Friday, April 17, 2020

Turn A Picture Of You Into A Cartoon











About:

Hello my name is Jasmine Carter and I will be Cartooning you today!

I have had in class art training as well as out of class art training. A good cartoon can run you $20 just for a basic.



I am offering digitally cartooned selfies in my own personal style against a variety of backgrounds

*please see the specifications for each package*



I can:

  • place you in virtually any realm, area, or against any background you can think of
  • add colors to hair, skin, nails, eyes, clothes or jewelry
  • perform several popular affects including: Pop art, Oil Paint, and Mirror




       Upon order, you will be asked to describe in detail what you want your cartoon to look like. You will have the opportunity to submit cartoons to reference, specific shades of colors, and of course the selfie you would like cartooned. My limit is your imagination. 

            I will do my best to create your cartoon down to the detail as you describe.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely Love it!!!!

Seller's Response:

Loved working for rfbaker2!

Seller's Response:

dope pic, thanks !

:

Super fast! It was done in 12h exactly as I wanted it , definitely will recommend and work with Jasmine again

:

Great experience and very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment