Friday, April 17, 2020

Draw Your Portrait In Disney Style











About:

I will draw a Portrait of you, a family member, a friend,a pet or a person of your choice in a Disney style.



Message me before(!) you order if you want more than 1 person in one picture, a detailed background, a group picture or have questions. Thanks!



Quick Overview:



- Gender or age does not matter

- I need a photograph from you in/or similar to the angle you want



Please send me a quick message with further details:



- eye shape (I can draw what I think suits best or any iconic disney eye shape of your choice)

- backgroundcolor (for objects etc pls contact me first)

- preferred image size (DinA3 in high res is the default)



The Premium pack includes a full body image of one person. (I can draw the clothing from your picture, or for a small extra fee whatever you wish for e.g. Princess Dress)



Mesmagoria



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

As always, it was a pleasure to work with Mesmagoria!




No comments:

Post a Comment