Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Draw Your Fantasy Or Adventure Anime Character Idea











About:

Hi hello everyone.



I will help you to draw anything with manga and anime in this style. 

I can help you to turn your photo to anime manga style idea like whatever you want with my style. And sure, if you ask me to draw a fanart to draw from your favorites anime or cartoon, I can help you to draw that too. It's really awesome and my pride to help you draw your character! :D



Image size of drawing that I will sent to you is :

- 1024 x 768/ 1600 x 1200 or  A4 (300dpi) in jpeg or png 

- You can choose in manga or anime drawing style for your request

- PSD or AI source file or commercial use please check the extras, it will be charged as extra charge, and it will help us a lot as a newbie freelance



If you want ask something or do a simple chitchat before we work together. you can send me a message via inbox. oh yeah btw, have a nice day or nice night for you all.



Thanks in advance!

Kindest regards.



Greeting from Indonesia for you. :)

zoanryuu27



note : oh yeah if you want other style, you can see my other gigs. thanks. :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was fast and easy to work with the seller and they are very skilled at what they do.

:

Perfect character art

:

Good artist but took several tries to get the final artwork.

:

I enjoyed working with them and from it got an amazing product.

:

Yes they sure did and it was a great experience also the final product came out amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment