Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Draw Your Cartoon Portrait











About:

hello, fellow Giggers!


I'm Mr Danu Setiawan. I primarily work on making caricature using my own style. What is a caricature? It is a bobbled head style drawing, meaning, the head is bigger than the body and mostly imaged in a way that will pick the viewer's amusement. 


I work best for Wedding Invitations, Novelty Art, T-shirt designs, Calendars, Wedding Caricatures and Profile pictures or simply a unique and customized gift idea or a drawing for love ones.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! Will recommend to others

Seller's Response:

Awesome!! Did exactly what I wanted in a timely manner

Seller's Response:

thnks bro

:

very easy to work and delivered excellent results i'm so happy with the finale product!!!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment