Saturday, April 18, 2020

Draw Your Pet In Cute Cartoon Style











About:

This is a gig for draw your pet like a cartoon, and it isn't limited to cats / dogs you can ask for other species. It is handmade whith watercolor.



The pic will be a fully colored like the picture in my fiver service , all for only $10!



What I need from you 
  •  Photos with good quality
What you will get from me 

  • High-resolution 300dpi JPEG and PDF 
If you want to include EXTRA animal or object in the same picture

    • $5 Extra animal or object

    • $10  Background
    • $5 Extra 
    • +$10 Commercial Use


    The first revision is always free.



    If you have any questions feel free to ask!

    Also I invite you to visit my others gig :). 

    THANK YOU SO MUCH for your TIME.

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Thank you. I love it

    :

    awesome buyer!!

    :

    beautiful!

    :

    great image. I love it!

    :

    Absolutely amazing! My grandmother will absolutely love it, thank you!!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment