Saturday, April 18, 2020

Draw Your Portrait In Comic Pop Art Style











About:

Portraits POPART by Rockdraw  are elegant, intriguing, and memorable- ideal for fantastic wall art, gifts, Facebook cover and avatars.



The process is simple, you send me a photo.

( The photo is very important, send a high resolution and very clear photo )

and describe the color of eyes, skin, and hair.


The prices 
Basic (one person)
Headshot -color simple $10


Standard ( one person )
Headshot $ 20
Half body $ 35
Full body $ 50


Premium 
Two heashots with color $35


Important note:
no refunds, no returns.
accepted the order, accepted the drawing!
The drawing is an exact copy of your photo, its shapes, proportions and colors. 
See my examples here:
https://popartrockdraw.tumblr.com/


Please send a photo of aesthetic quality and good resolution quality.
If you send me photos where the person appears different, in poses or expressions, for example the selfies have a concave effect, your nose or lips may appear larger or deformed. Then the drawing will have the same defects.


If the photo does not help me for the result of a good drawing.
then I won't work in that order. I will cancel the order.


Please before ordering, first write to me.
Thank you so much.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing artwork I was very satisfied. Thank you so much rockdraw!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for coming back, I'm very happy to draw your portraits

Seller's Response:

Wonderful, thank you so much.

:

great job, thank you very much

:

Turned out great - thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment