Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Create Unique And Amazing Characters











About:

If you need the design of beautiful or unique characters, you are in the correct gig.

I can create the character you have in your mind with the style you prefer. I can design a rough sketch of your character, a colorful and detailed character and I can even add an accurate background or environment.

Be sure you'll receive my best artwork.

Thank you so much!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent in every way!!

Seller's Response:

I cannot even begin to talk about how wonderful of a job ArtKrieg did for us. Her attention to detail and ability to bring our ideas to life made working with her a complete dream. She was patient, kind and communicative. I hope that we have an opportunity to work with her again. Thank you so much for bringing this project to fruition for us -- I can't express how thoroughly elated we are with the end results!

Seller's Response:

..........

:

my worst experience.she hired me for character design IN MY STYLE and didn´t have a clue what she wanted,asked for unlimited revisions;she and only had 2,I offered more than that, tried to please her.I explained her she should pay extra for so many revisions she closed the order leaving bad revision

:

Thankyou so much! I love the picture




No comments:

Post a Comment