Monday, April 20, 2020

Draw A Chibi Of You Or Any Fictional Character











About:

Hello everyone! I will draw you or any character of your choice in a very cute chibi anime style. I greatly emphasize on small details, so I will do my best to create your chibi as good as possible!



Before I start, I need you to send me a clear picture of you (in case of drawing you as a chibi) or of your own fictional character (if you have, if not, then just clear description) and to describe the basic ideas for your drawing (existing references, pose, choice of clothing, additional characters).

Revisions will be as following: design changes in sketch stage. After that, i will only allow color changes.










Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! Delivered the product perfectly as per instructions!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

As usual another flawless experience. We will continue to use Drdooli for work as the quality of communication and end product is always so high.




No comments:

Post a Comment