Monday, April 20, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Picture











About:

Anything you'd like as cartoon image, color png file with transparent background. 900x1440 resolution. 

Please describe what you need in the order.

Revisions? You don’t need that. If you order pro package, I will begin from scratch, we work together, correct it and approve it, and I do the next step. That’s why many customers come back and order again.









 

Reviews


:

Probably the best freelancer that I have worked with. He made several changes to make sure that I was 100 percent happy with the delivery. I will use again for sure.

:

This is my second time using this seller's service for edits for my designs and I am very pleased with the outcome. Thank you very much once again.

:

Sehr gute Arbeit!

:

Amazing! I would recommendd

:

Quick response, easy to work with, no problems with changes and friendly service. Would definitely recommend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment