Monday, April 13, 2020

Draw Great Cartoon Portrait Or Avatar











About:

 Hey! It´s great to see you here, I´m George, I´m a creative illustrator able to bring you the results you expect in every work I do. I love drawing, especially in cartoony style. So, you are looking for an avatar for your social network profile or for your web page?, don´t waste more time looking for the best cartoon character/portrait  on the web, here you will get what you are looking for, guaranteed.



Important note: the main goal of the gig is that you take a great and very expressive character based on you. Hand made work. 

 

Please! Before you make the offer, read all the info I bring to you here and after that you can contact me and give me all the information and ideas you have for the project.



  • Final work delivery: JPG, PNG.

  • All the projects are made in High Resolution. 
  • Basic level: only basic lines character, sketch.

  • Stylized render: more details on the character, grey tones or basic flat colors,
  • Detailed render: you want all the fun and awesome details? This is for you.


All my work is totally original, Sketch, Concept and Final Art.



You can see more of my artwork portfolio in my Insta: https://www.instagram.com/george_besereni/?hl=es

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely love it. Great communication. And he was very patient with what I was asking. Live the final product and will be purchasing again. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Love it! Would like to make another order, starting with this as a base for use in social. Will let u know what I am thinking and will put it thru another order.

Seller's Response:

All riiiight! Sounds great! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Pleased with the outcome :)

:

Thank you so much Maximus. Successes. 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment