Friday, April 17, 2020

Draw Your Comic Or Manga Page











About:

Are you an inspiring writer? Looking for someone to do your comic or manga pages? Or a comic page for promotional purpose? Then you are looking at the perfect gig for that!



I will draw your described page of comic or manga at a very low cost! 



For $5, I will sketch out the comic/manga page.

For another $20, I will ink the page into perfectness.

For another $5, I will include the dialogue and speech bubbles and sound effects. 



*I'm also looking for a long term relationship with writers. So feel free to contact me, dear writers! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Epic work! 2nd time working with Penart and still satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Good Work

:

So amazing. Always delivering work that surpasses my expectations.

:

patient and understanding, it was my first order so I didn't understand much but he was very patient.

:

Thanks forbyour feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment