Friday, April 17, 2020

Turn Your Picture As Awesome Cartoon Illustration











About:

Hi, Thanks for visiting my gig. 

For best result, Before you place an order please read this description first then contact me.



Please include this detail when you contact me :

  • Project description
  • Reference or Relevant files
  • Instructions
  • Your budget


All I need is your idea and the references detailed description of an illustration and I will do the rest.

I will give you the sketch : You can ask me some revisions about the sketch here. If you feel okay with the sketch I will go to coloring steps : here, you can't ask for revision again, unless it's about the colors. So, Please make sure everything is okay when I ask you about the sketch.

check extra for the source files. Please send me a message before you place an order. cheers..

Reviews


:

Work very fast !

:

thank you so much! that was so fast!!!

:

My picture looks so great, I love it! Illegirl communicated at every step and made sure I liked the sketch and if I had any changes along the way. Will purchase again!

:

The seller is really good and polite. She did the job ahead of time.

:

Awesome. illegirl was amazing to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment