Sunday, April 12, 2020

Draw Characters And Backgrounds For You In My Style











About:

Do you need characters drawn for your book or short story? Maybe you just need a picture of your pet, yourself or friend brought to life in cartoon/comic form.

I will draw characters in my own art style. Gigs are based on the number of characters per page and how many pages. Color and backgrounds will also determine final cost.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He knocked the idea I gave him right out of the park. I will definitely bring future projects his way.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Described what was needed perfectly.

Seller's Response:

I loved it. Thank you so much. Would love to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Enjoyed this project. Great buyer, really easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

This is my second purchase with this artist. Artist was awesome. Really grasped what I wanted. Great delivery time and I would work with him again and again.




No comments:

Post a Comment