Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Make Cartoon Or Caricature Style From Your Photo











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig! I love to paint digital portraits cartoon or caricature, and I will be honoured to paint you your very own digital painting.



Ideal for a personalised gift or online avatar!



I will paint you a digital painting portrait! You can ask me for a portrait of your cute pet or any animal :)




  • I will send a high-resolution around 2000x2000 pixel 300 dpi image JPG format (For digital Use)
  • For best results, send me good quality photo
  • One Gig is for one figure If you want multiple figures, please order multiple Basic Gigs




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is really good

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much Eraskas!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thank You very much. Eraskas

:


No comments:

Post a Comment