Thursday, April 9, 2020

Draw You In An Ugly Christmas Sweater











About:

Hello!

Thank you for checking out my gig!



Holidays are getting closer, are you ready for that?

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and as a result of that, I am going to draw you wearing an ugly christmas sweater, so you can post it on social networks, your website or give it to someone as an original gift



In each package you'll receive something cool and be ready for people asking you where did you get that awesome design



My work is totally handmade using Adobe Illustrator.



IMPORTANT
About the commercial use:
When purchasing commercial license on any of my designs, you are allowed to use it on whatever you want (advertising, promotion, selling, etc), BUT, I can get to use my artwork on my social networks and as portafolio to show future clients.
In case you need to keep the artwork a secret for certain period of time, just let me know the deadline when ordering
For further quetions about my commercial license, contact me




if you have any question, contact me before ordering, I'll be happy to asnwer ;)



To see more about my work, visit my profile

Thank you!

Astrid Abreu



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job as usual!!! Thanks!!!

Seller's Response:

thank you for your order!

:

Awesome experience!!!

:

thank you for ordering!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment