Thursday, April 9, 2020

Draw You As Disney Or Comic Superhero Character











About:

I am a profesional Illustrator and comic artist,expert in Digital Inking & Coloring. I work for a lot of publishing house, the most important are Disney, Mattel and JungleKids.



I will turn yourself in your favorite character,

I'll draw yourself in any style you prefer (Disney, Realistic, Super-hero).
 

Always send me message before 

we can find a price together.



I have always a lot of work, so you must conctact me to know if I am free,

I do apologize in advance if I'll answer later, but it will be because of the time zone between our Countries or because I am too busy.



So please ask me the cost of your product before you order the Gigs,

and please wait for an answer from me,



I hope I can help you.



Best regards,

Giovanni

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guy. Great work

Seller's Response:

Once again- a fantastic product from this artist. Just a wonderful experience all around. Can’t recommend highly enough!

Seller's Response:

Really thanks. I've already said it to, I had a lot of fun doing this job! See you soon!

Seller's Response:

Just a great experience- love working with this artist on these projects

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment