Thursday, April 9, 2020

Draw You An Amazing Cartoon Or Picture











About:

Hi! I can turn your favorite characters / logos / music icons / pictures into good quality cartoon freestyle drawing :) 



You can use them for websites, brochures, presentations, and a lot more! (practically anywhere)



I deliver fast and I am very approachable when it comes to providing you with what you need. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nikka is an amazing artist! She is professional, fast with delivering, creative and makes better products than you had in mind. She has improved the look of my online store and I've had repeat visitors and customers since! My store is bright and professional. I recommend Nikka for all professional work you need! I will return for more soon.

Seller's Response:

Glad to be of help, super thank you for the nth time! <3

Seller's Response:

Nikka always delivers an accurate order and usually early! Her work never needs improving, however, when I've decided to make last minute adjustments, she's always been patient and made them, usually better than the ones I had in mind. This order took under 24hours. I am so happy! She's professional and great to work with and highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so so much again for this opportunity! Super happy you liked my work :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment