Thursday, April 16, 2020

Draw Your Cartoon Portrait In My Unique Style











About:

   ♛♛MY UNIQUE STYLE CARTOON PORTRAIT♛♛



I will digitally hand draw a cartoon portrait from your photo in my unique style which can be used as,

  • Profile picture 

  • Birthday gift
  • Anniversary or wedding photo
  • Printed and framed
  • Printed on T-Shirts, Mugs etc.


Basic Gig

  • Black & White
  • Head and Shoulder only
  • Plain background


Gig Extras
  • Colors and Shadings: +$5
  • Half Body:  +$10
  • Full Body:  +$15
  • Commercial Use: You will get full commercial rights for the product.  +$15
  • Add Background: Image provided by you or as per my choice  +$15
  • Draw Accessories: Draw Jewelry, Accessories or Instruments  +$10

  • Source File: Properly layered easily editable PSD file  +$10


One Gig is only for one person's portrait and if you need more people on it, place multiple orders for Basic Gig and Gig Extras accordingly.



★Place separate orders for separate drawings, please.



★You must send a high-resolution clear image(s) to me. Output quality will depend on the image quality you provide



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another excellent job!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer!!! Thank you for the opportunity...

Seller's Response:

This is the first time I've used Fiver, I'm totally satisfied!! Quality was awesome, excellent job!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience!!! A pleasure to work with...

:

Another perfect order, delivered exactly as what I had in mind. I've used banana45 for dozens of cartoons now.




No comments:

Post a Comment