Thursday, April 16, 2020

Make A Amazing Caricature Cartoon Full Body











About:

My name is Rizky S Ramadhan, I am a graphic designer who is still a school and a new seller on fiverr let me introduce his show. 

I will help you turn your image into a great detailed line art You can use my work to: Children's books, story books or coloring books, posters and more Please check my package :)

and what will you get ?! Amazing line detail art Resolution Print Files, 300 dpi Jpeg and PNG Transparent BackgrounD You can also get full rights to my work with 2 options.

Well here I offer Caricature Cartoon Full Body service.

The price for this caricature is 5 $ to 8 $. Can custome caricature agency.



If you are interested in my style line art, please order my gigs to start the project and provide your brief so that the project is easier to complete.

Thank you



Regards,



 Rizky S


Reviews


:

Great job. Excellent work. Super fast.

:

Love working with this seller! Fast turn-around time!

:

Open to feedback and modifications.

:

Very talented artist with a quick turn around time. Highly recommended.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment