Friday, April 10, 2020

Draw Your Portrait In My Unique Style











About:

Hello I'm Elettra! I'll draw your a portrait in my unique style

I don't send the hard copy but only the file.

Note that I'm not a portraitist and It won't be life-like but it will be unique and perfect as an original gift idea :)



  • For best results, give me reference images and all details you need . Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea .



  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want . All the extras (i.e full colors - background-more figures-high res) are available on the checkout page.

    During the checkout you can customize your order with all the feature you need .

    Do you have doubts ? Write me I'll be happy to discuss about your idea and send a custom offer :)



  • If you want to use it for commercial purpose please add the extra "license".

    I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials.

    With the license you are allow to use it as you want for project and business but I still own it . If you need I can keep it secret for a while .



    If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)



    Thank you! :)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time and I’m always impressed!

:

Easy to work with and very prompt. Great experience!

:

She was easy to work with and very quick to respond. Delivery was quick and the final product is perfect!

:

Thank you Elettra. Awesome work.

:

Apart from being a talented artist, she was great with responding to messages and taking suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment