Monday, April 13, 2020

Draw An Awesome Anime Or Cool Cartoon Character











About:

Anime, Cartoons, Manga, etc, variety is key here, you can choose to create a character based on the preexisting works of art or create your own. Whether it's a gift, for fun, for business or whatever I got you covered.



The images are 300dpi PNG files.



Be sure to message me beforehand for maximum satisfaction :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with a really fast

Seller's Response:

Great customer, really nice.

:

My goals were to create a new set of stickers for my app and keep the characters design as close to my original characters as possible yet add a new creative fire to it, and Prince was able to do that and more.

:

Great client, was cheering me on the entire time.

:

ZJ really worked hard to make this hybrid character everything I needed, was great with feedback and communication, and I'd recommend him to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment