Saturday, April 18, 2020

Create A Game Character With Sprite











About:

Dear Fiverr Buyers:

I am a graphic designer expert in game design, Ios/Android app, app reskin/redesign, UX and UI with more than 7 years of expertise and visible leadership.

I also have experience in web development, I am a highly motivated individual with proven ability to lead a team or work individually when needed. I have worked on large scale, complex websites comprised of both static and dynamic content in multiple languages. I am a creative, self-starter who provides strong attention to detail and design quality. I have proven experience collaborating with visual designers and IT teams to create production quality HTML, PHP, CSS, and JavaScript code for use in content management systems.

Sincerely,

HardBearded



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The only difficulty I had was our time difference. But even that wasn't bad, because the seller seems willing to work quite late into the night. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the result. I will be using him again.

:

great recommend

:

Awesome work, recommend

:

Awesome Seller A+++++++ Did a great Job. Perfect Designer. Loved it.

:

I had a great experience with the Seller. He does great work in professional matter.




No comments:

Post a Comment