Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Animal For You











About:

Hi!!!



I enjoy drawing animals so here I am :)

I will draw your favorite animal on whatever pose, situation or idea that you want. 



If you want more than 1 cartoon please select the "add character" under extras. 

If you want 4 or more character please contact me by message so I can give you the proper delivery time :D 



Enjoy life. 



Santiago 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was fantastic. Artwork amazing and made perfect revisions to get me exactly what I was looking for. Couldn't have picked a better artist for this project.

Seller's Response:

Clear communication and easy to work with = Incredible experience XD

Seller's Response:

I love it! I can’t picture working with a more intuitive artist. I give him an idea to draw and he nails it every time! Santiago is the best.

Seller's Response:

We have done a lot of drawings together and is always a pleasure XD Mega thumbs up.

Seller's Response:

It looks very good, thank you for the help I write to you when I have a new product starting in four weeks time




No comments:

Post a Comment