Thursday, April 16, 2020

Draw An Anime Character Or Chibi











About:

Hi! I'm Halle.



I will draw whatever anime character you want in my style. It can be from any anime or your own OC.

I will need the following details:

  • Hair style 
  • Hair color
  • Eye color
  • Skin color
  • Background
  • Pose/gesture
Please make sure you provide reference photos as well.



Notice: The first drawings are my most recent ones.



Instagram: @sifu.chi



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect! Would love to order this again sometime :)

Seller's Response:

The client was very clear, said exactly what he/she wanted and gave me references. I enjoyed working with this client. An overall very good experience.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful work thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

The client was very clear on what they wanted. It made it very easy to complete the drawing.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment