Sunday, April 19, 2020

Draw Your Anime Character











About:

$10 Sketch - A black and white sketch of your anime character.

$20 Cel-Shaded Color - Your anime character in color with cel-shading and highlights.

$30 Detailed Color - More color depth, texture, colored outlines, and other little details.



All packages come with bust of your anime character in high resolution.  Images are delivered in jpeg, but I can also deliver a transparent png, tif, targa, or flattened psd at no extra cost.



Add-Ons -



$15 Illustrated Background - A simple illustrated background done in the style of your chosen package. 

$5 Full Body - Upgrade to a full body character.

$5 Additional Character - Add another anime character to your image.

$20 Source - Receive the layered PSD file with your order.

$15 Poster Size - Receive your final image in poster size, up to 20" x 30"



I will not draw adult content.





Reviews


:

Super great work as always.

:

very nice love it.

:

I purchased it because this seller is a 100% true artist and she understand me, what I want and gets it done better than I expect. I wish I could give her 12 stars

:

No communication until the order was finished but I'm very happy with what I got.

:

Awesome work! Spot on with all references and impeccable as always




No comments:

Post a Comment