Saturday, April 18, 2020

Draw A Cool Black And White Anime Manga Style











About:

NOTE: Please Message me before make a request for available slot and fix price



Do you like anime manga? Do you like black & white style? Want to have a nice looking black & white illustration of your favorite characters or even your OC? Then you're in the right place.



Open commission for black & white digital drawing. whether it's bust up, waist up, or full body, you name it and i can draw it gorgeously for you. Starts from only $20 a piece :)



If you're interested, want to know more and take a slot, just message me.



Thank you :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He delivered with what small point i gave him :) Happy with the product!

:

Amazing work and exceeded my expectations greatly!! Seeing the finished work makes me want to consider coming back for so many other ideas - highly highly recommend working with this artist!!

:

Seller provided quick turnaround and a stellar product.

:

thanks for the good review.

:

Magnificent work done here— top quality. I had specific requests that I feared could have been difficult to fulfill, but after talking to the artist and going over the details, they were put to rest. This was flawlessly executed and I have not a single complaint. Would definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment