Friday, April 17, 2020

Draw An Illustration For You











About:

My name is Yulia and I am a professional children illustrator. I will create a perfect illustration for your children story. 



For $35 I will draw an illustration with one character on a white background in a line art style (black and white) or a sketch. 

  • Colorful one character - $35

  • Illustration with partial surroundings. Two characters - $45
  • Full page illustration  - $55



If you want to order the illustrations for the whole book, please, contact me, I'll make the special offer.



I will provide you high-resolution jpg or png file, source file by request. Also, by request I can sign the pdf about copyrights.

For vector illustrations, please, use this gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/yuliaradich/draw-a-character-in-vector

For detailed line art illustrations please use this gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/yuliaradich/draw-black-and-white-illustration-for-your-story

For covers please use this gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/yuliaradich/draw-a-cartoon-cover-for-a-children-book



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Julia is one of the best illustrators I've ever worked with. What is important, she is punctual and responsible. Definitely recommend

:

Wonderful job/ -better than expected!

:

Thank you for another great illustration!!!

:

Thank you!!!! Yulia keeps working with you until your vision is perfect!

:

Fantastic result, as always! Very pleased with the collaboration!




No comments:

Post a Comment