Sunday, April 19, 2020

Draw You As A Cute Simple Cartoon











About:

Some simple designs of you or characters you like digitally drawn by me!



I work quickly and make many revisions



Selling my art services brightens my day!



I give discounts, I drew one person and their 7 pets for $15, so I keep it cheap!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was awesome! Very communicative and friendly and worked quickly to give me my final product! I'm very happy thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Was a really cool drawing to make, brimothecoolest is very clear and understanding, easy to work with, and very fun to draw for!

Seller's Response:

Second awesome experience with Elena. Will definitely continue using her services.

:

Great as usual!

:

Quick, easy transaction. Elena addressed my requests quickly and accurately and the end product is exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely use her services again soon! Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment