Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Draw A Detailed High Resolution Chibi











About:

This gig is for Complex Character designs and it comes with High resolution file~ 

If you want a simple design with high resolution file that's fine too :)



NOTE: I will not draw any sexual or suggestive characters.



Please ALWAYS message me first To make sure I'm capable of doing your order.



This is not a designing gig, I will not design any outfits or characters for you! please make sure to have reference photos of everything you want drawn!



Thank you <3

Reviews


:

Definitely 10/10 great experience to work with pichuun. With amazing aesthetic and good communication, the end result turns out exceeding my expectation! Thanks for delivering such great work, highly recommended for sure! :)

:

Seller delivered before the due date, and exceeded my expectations by a substantial amount on the quality of the illustration.

:

Amazing work!

:

Thank you so much! You're an amazing talented artist and a pleasure to work with!

:

Best experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment