Sunday, April 19, 2020

Design Amazing Cartoons, Pop Arts, Anim And Comics For You











About:

Hi, Warmly welcome to my market place,  I'm Chathuranga as BluX_TT,         

                              "A picture is worth a thousand words"



GUARANTEED >> 100% SATISFACTION 

 

>> 100% original, 

   >>    NO templates, 

      >>    NO copying

         >>    Money Back Guarantee 



Why you should hire me



  • Five year experience in graphics designing 
  • Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Gimp, Inkscape and Picasa
  • Level 2 Seller

  • High quality service
  • 100% accuracy 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Quick Response 
  • Good communication
  • Quick delivery 


***** I always wish to provide reliable and on time service !! *****


So what are you waiting for? Order my gig now.



Thank you so much !!!



 *** Chathuranga ***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's very professional, efficient, informative and people friendly.The work he provides is like no other and he's extremely creative with providing several drafts to choose from. I would recommend to anyone and gives him !!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Let's do more future work soon.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Did an awesome job. 5 stars service.

:

Thank you very much.

:

Blux_tt is an artist !! He delivered much more than expected. After a bunch of different logos already made on Fiverr in the past, this is the first time that i see a real artistic person, with a top quality in the final product delivered. I will do not hesitate to hire you for all next projects!.The work delivered is creative eye-catching and professional.The response time was very good. For me, this is whom I will work with, for all my needs. I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment