Monday, April 13, 2020

Draw Portrait Vector For You











About:

Hello! Before you place the order please read the information below:


• For any specific request please send me a message
• Please provide good quality photo(s)
• All packages include JPEG file
• I don’t deliver printed portraits
• You can request a PNG file with transparent background for free
• You can request any size of drawing
• You can request minor changes in clothes
• You can request any color of background
• 1 package - 1 drawn person
• I keep rights to publish portraits in my portfolio or social media


Thank you! :)
File FormatJPG

PNG

PSD

Reviews


:

Great work.

:

Did a decent job.

:

have used this seller multiple times, very happy

:

Very happy with seller, have done multiple gigs with him

:

I have had multiple orders with Samazstudio, all have been very good and timely




No comments:

Post a Comment