Thursday, April 16, 2020

Design Cartoon Characters For Your Commercial Needs











About:

        << --- Welcome to Dinesh Madhushan's Cartoons --->>



Do you need a cartoon ? Yes, this is the best place to realize your dreams.



WHY THIS GIG?

  • Fast response for every inquiries and revisions.
  • Clean and Original Images created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • Original, credible and innovative illustration style with 4 layers shading technique.
  • Natural talent and intensive skills resulting to the BEST designs.
  • Commercial right for all designs


OUR SERVICES
  • Cartoon characters
  • Modify existing characters
  • Cartoon logos
  • Cartoon portraits
  • Cartoon banners and profile pictures
  • Mascots
  • Children Book Illustration


I'll deliver my work fast as possible and when  you want to do changes, I'll do with my best within revisions.



Please send the information and requirements clearly when you place the order.



Let me to surprise you with a pro quality cartoon character.



Thank you,

Dinesh.   


Reviews


:

dineshmadhushan is very professional, fast and understood what i needed. thumbs up!

:

Great work again.

:

very good!

:

Dinesh was very responsive to my needs, communicated well and provided me with a great, fun logo for my website. Will hire him again in the future. Thanks!

:

Gorgeous drawing understood what I wanted and made revisions accordingly




No comments:

Post a Comment