Monday, April 20, 2020

Character Design And Anime Drawing











About:

Drawing Japanesse cartoon style or in other name anime style. Colored pictures and i can draw R-18 pic too.



I can work on long / semi term project like visual novel or light novel or even RPG games.

You can see my portofolio on ghashat.deviantart.com.



I also selling clean sketch pic for 5$ , thighs up.

Can be colorist artist and adapting with style that you want, i can easily copy and apply a style on coloring.



What i can draw : 

  1. Draw Girl , boy , kid , middle age man / woman
  2. R-18 
  3. Fanart
  4. Original Charachter
  5. Fictional Charachter
  6. Simple Armor / Mecha things.
  7. Simple Background




I can't

  1. Elderly
  2. Complicated Armor or Mecha 
  3. Detailed Background
  4. Some fucked up shit
  5. Gore


Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Exactly what I asked for and delivered right as wanted it. I'll definitely order more arts in the future~

:

Better than I could have possibly imagined!

:

thanks again for the amazing art!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment