Sunday, April 12, 2020

Draw Your Comic Book Story











About:

I will draw your Comic Book Story!





All works include page sketches before the final drawing.

I will accept any request, but if you are not sure what Package to buy, contact me first on what you need and I'll give you tips on which pack suits best your needs.



So:

  1. Select a package

  2. Send me the story

  3. I'll do some sketches

  4. When the layouts are good I'll draw the pages digitally

  5. Done, you have your story!



Tips for Best and Quicker Results:

  •  If possible, send a very rough sketch on the tiles layout

  •  Be sure on how your story starts and ends ( I can't help you write the story )

  •  If you have some ideas or inspiration for the characters send me reference pictures.

 



IMPORTANT:



  • The Packages: Basic, Standard and Premium applies to 1 Page only

  • You have the "Gig Extras" to add more pages, according to the package you chose
  • The Cover for the story also counts as 1 page. ( If you have the Standard Pack but want a colored cover, add a Premium Page )


Any other info that you may need, feel free to contact me!

Thank you for buying







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Awesome job. Just what we had asked for.

Seller's Response:

Awesome client, simple communication, easy to work with!

Seller's Response:

Quick delivery and nice result. Thanks

:

Amazing writing and ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment