Thursday, April 23, 2020

Draw Cute Bighead Caricature With My Special Style











About:

head shoot caricature

caricature from head to chest / person



how to order :

- Click on the basket or contact me via inbox

- send your photos with good quality. ( visible and invisible opaque ), the minimum size of 300kb file photo.

- if you want to order using low resolution, blur, or old photo it will cost   extra gig.

- i will draw your caricature ( head to chest ) for $5 /person

- i would draw your caricature with a body full of $10 /person

- Finally, you will get picture in high resolution 300 dpi in JPEG / JPG with the image provisions of the size of my. For more service can been seen + extra gig



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used the artist for multiple projects. Excellent job and the artist goes out of their way to make sure you are happy. Very talented. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

pleasant experience

Seller's Response:

Excellent. I love the work from this artist. Highly recommend. This was my second project and am very happy. The artist makes changes until you are 100% satisfied.

Seller's Response:

I really like the work, communication fast and easy. They results are great! Thumbs up and good luck! :)

:

best experience




No comments:

Post a Comment