Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Awesome Cartoons And Caricatures For You











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



I can do cartoon artworks for you, caricatures and all! 



If you need a different style, please provide me an example. Or send me a message if you need a custom offer.



Background scenes if there's any can have different difficulty level. Send me a message if the background scene involves lots of objects or need to be done in detail.



Thanks!



Reviews


:

Rey is the best I've ever worked with. He has great communication and delivers an excellent product. He's been happy to make little tweaks until the project was just perfect.

:

Straight-forward and easy communication -- he gave some quick, initial rough sketches for my approval and then came up with a great final product. Great still, will use again!

:

I will buy this gig again.

:

Great communication! He checked in before he got too far with the order to make sure he was on the right track. Great resulting sketch. Thank you!

:

Rey is the best. This is my third project with him and I am as happy as I was with the first two. His work is very high quality and he takes the time to make sure everything is complete to your satisfaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment