Thursday, April 2, 2020

Draw Animal Portrait Or Your Pet In My Cartoon Style











About:

Hello!



I will draw you a cute cartoon of your pet or in my style based on the reference that you provide.



Please send me your pet's photos with clear view and angle that you'd like me to draw.



For BASIC Package you will get :
  • 1 Fullcolor portrait / headshot drawing (1 pet)

  • JPEG & PNG file
  • 1050x1050 pixels (3x3 inches)

  • 300 DPI


For CUSTOM/SPECIAL request, please PM me to get a price quote!



 Please note:
  1. Please credit me if my arts included in published material.
  2. For SMALL ANIMAL like fish, gecko, and so on, full-body drawing doesn't need additional fee.
  3. I can't draw bugs/insects because I have entomophobia/insectophobia. Sorry :'(

  4. I reserved all rights of my artworks for my portfolio showcase purpose.
  5. You are NOT allowed to claim my artworks as yours.



Please PM me if you have any question!



Thank you! ♥

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

Seller's Response:

Very pleased with my Drawing, thank you. Great communicator.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! :)

Seller's Response:

Akifune was very responsive and my order came out perfect. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment