Thursday, April 2, 2020

Draw Anyone In My Cartoon Style











About:

Hello!


If you are looking for a  cartoon style character of yourself,  friends, or loved ones. You're in the right place!


In this gig, I will draw anyone in my cartoon style for $5. 


What do I need from you?
Your photo or selfie as reference. 


What you will get from me?
High-resolution 6x4inch 300ppi JPG  and PNG with transparent background of your cartoon character!  (yes, you get 2 files!) 



Feel free to check out my other gigs for more cartoon fun! 



Thanks for looking!

Reviews


:

Thank you for your patience and your great work!

:

another successful delivery from a very talented artist capable of very diverse styles. highest recommendations

:

Wonderful experience working with the artist yet again. Responsive with excellent communication and high quality art. Highest recommendations for any project!

:

one of my favorite artists to work with. absolutely fabulous. highest recommendations!

:

Nobody better for character drawings. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment