Sunday, April 12, 2020

Make A Portrait For You











About:

I'll draw a realistic portrait answering your wishes and requirements and add a simple background if you like.


To start the illustration, I just need some reference photos and your briefing.


The final drawing will meet your expectations. In addition I can also include my illustration to a background that you already have or add any graphic element to better represent the character or story you are trying to tell.



My work is traditional drawing adapted to new media. The result is a high resolution image by a professional artist - it will be ideal for printing in high quality. 



Don't hesitate to message me if you have some questions or want more informations about the gig.



Looking forward to hear from you!



NOTE:

Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences

Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary base on your requirement of illustration.

Reviews


:

Talented and professional artist - work is exquisite!

:

Great. Easy process. Excellent product.

:

great work

:

My project was very demanding and Gustav delivered with a beautiful work of art!

:

Gustav is a force of nature. Innovation and talent are his biggest strengths




No comments:

Post a Comment