Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Draw A Manga Page











About:

Do you want to realise your own manga book but cannot draw?



No problem! 



You write the story, I do the rest.



I accept any kind of story, I will communicate each step, from sketch to final, make sure that's what you need. No need for revisions!



Please understand, to deliver good quality is my policy, if you have any urgent order please send me a private message first, I need time to work on it.



If you want to have a character design first, it will cost one page. 



You can check here for more examples:

bit.ly/22Egy1A





Reviews


:

I've been working with him since a couple years now. I will always go back to him. He's the best. Great design, service, creativity. He makes miracle with the simple storyboard I gave him.

:

thrilled with work, thank you so much, would highly recommend :)

:

This seller is professional, I hesitated, in the beginning, to do a purchase in Fiverr but this guy showed me that there are some professional people here, I give him 5 stars

:

Great character design and creativity. I can't wait to start part 2 of this project.

:

The artist took their time to bring my characters to life, diligently asking questions so they were as detailed as I envisioned.




No comments:

Post a Comment