Thursday, April 9, 2020

Draw You A Cute Character In Chibi Style











About:

Hi! I will draw you a chibi from the photo of a person or character you give me!

You will get a character with bottom eyes and a cute pose in a 1024x1280 png (size can change if you want) with a solid background, and the source file in psd format. All of that in a cute little pastel style. 

You can use it like a gift, avatars, or whatever you want  

Reviews


:

This seller is amazing, got back to me very quickly and understood exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much I really like what you have done! Will be buying again.

:

I absolutely loved the final product and would highly recommend! I look forward to working with baritag again in the future. Cheers.

:

Baritag’s art style is fantastic, and she always exceeds expectations! She’s quick to respond and makes sure that you not only get what you wanted, but even more! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who enjoys this type of art!

:

You’re so amazing. I have a few more friends I want to have pictures made for so you me I’ll be seeing me again soon :)

:

I love Baritag’s style! She was quick to edit some things. It’s perfect! I have to buy one for my boyfriend too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment