Tuesday, April 21, 2020

3D Character Cartoon Modelling And Texturing











About:

I am a 3D artist. I mostly use Zbrush, 3DS MAX, Substaine painter.
I will provide you the source file of the software like .ma, obj, .fbx, .3ds, etc. If you have qestion please write to me.

Please write before buy GIG!



Reviews


:

I would highly recommend Dmitriy to anyone looking for a prompt, professional and dedicated graphic designer to work on their project. From my Brisbane office, I engaged Dmitriy who is based in the Ukraine. He showed me how capable and reliable he is every step of the way - all during an unprecedented time in the world, COVID-19. He delivered on everything I asked for and showed patience with me as the client, which is sincerely appreciated. It's a 5-star recommendation from me!

:

the best :)

:

good job .

:

The best 3D designer here !!!!!!! :D Thanks a lot

:

Great to work with and very fast! Very talented and highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment