Thursday, April 23, 2020

Draw A 4 Panel Cartoon Strip











About:

I'll draw a 4 panel cartoon strip from YOUR script instructions, in MY STYLE & send it to you in any of these 3 file formats - JPEG, TIFF or PSD. One cartoon strip per order. Please note, I offer revisions for an additional $10, which can be found in my Gig Extras. Backgrounds & complicated props may require additional gig purchases.



PLEASE make sure you have messaged me in my inbox before having placed your order, so that I fully understand your requirements.



Have any questions? Take a look at some FAQ's.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oh wow!!! Great work as always. You are the best. I will be ordering again soon :D

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience! Its always a pleasure to draw for Cari. The best! *smiles*

Seller's Response:

Awesome as Always

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! Mr. Ferdinand is a class act. He writes hilarious cartoons, and I have a blast designing the new additions to his ever-growing cast. He possesses the chops to create magic in comics. Thank you for the tip!

Seller's Response:

Great! Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment