Thursday, April 9, 2020

Colored Sketch Anime Style











About:

I do some colored sketch for around 5-15$, it'll be 350dpi and sends via email (or anything you ask, preferably the one i already have account on) And there wouldnt be shipping for the art, so sorry.



I will send uncolored sketch one for you to judge whether i need to fix it or not. Then i'll continue to the coloring process and send you your purchase, the process will be around 1-3 days. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Looks exactly like what I asked for. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

I love the finished product. It looks great! Thanks so much for all your hard work and awesome design.

Seller's Response:

Its really nice to work with this buyer! So nice and easy to talk to! I would really love to work with you again, thank you so much for your purchase

:

Great artist with an amazing talent. Highly recommended for anime style drawings

:

It was a really cool experience i got from this buyer! Really nice and easy to talk to. I hope i can work again in the future with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment