Thursday, April 16, 2020

Draw You An Anime Or Manga Character











About:

Hello! I am Eliana but my artist name is Belidas. You can call me as you wish!

This gig is to ask for a personalice anime / manga character.



Please, try to give as many information as you can in the description, such as:



- Gender

- Pictures, examples about the character

- Clothes references

- Pose of the character

- Emotion of the character (smiling, angry, sad, neutral or any other)



Same for backgrounds, any kind of reference you can send me it will helps :).



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great design and was so patient with me and my changes

:

Great service!

:

Awesome experience with the seller! Seller maintained excellent communication throughout the process and exceeded expectations with what I needed to be delivered. Also, completed illustration in a timely manner! Highly reccomend.

:

what an amazing drawing, someone you should use!!!!! Perfect Job!

:

Great seller Great communication 2nd time experience and definitely not the last!! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment