Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Draw Any Anime Manga Style Character For You











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING!



I offer custom orders if you contact, so if you want special prices or discounts, make a deal with me by messaging me.

If in case you don't want an anime/manga art style I can be flexible as you wish.



Plain and simple no additional prices for anything you get what you want for $5.



About me:

Hello! My name is Reokiri, I offer a professional service to provide high quality illustrations in anime or manga style. I'm an artist you can find on YouTube, Deviant Art, and other social networking platforms.



What you get:

I will draw an anime/manga illustration for you and send them with High Resolution.

You can use these illustrations in many ways.

  •     Poster,
  •     Brochure,
  •     Mag Cover,
  •     Forum Avatar,
  •     Profile Picture,
  •     Your Comic/Manga,
  •     T-Shirt,
  •     Mug,
  •     Character Mascot,
  •     Anime Original Character,

  •     and many more!




  • NOTE:


    • Please be clear in giving descriptions for your desired illustration.


    Thank you! :)

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

    Seller's Response:

    After having some work done for a good friend of mine, I wanted a little project of my own done, but didn't know where to begin. That's where came in and saved the day! After giving a detailed description of what I wanted, they got to work, and eventually produced something magical. I appreciate all of the hard work they have put into my special project, and would seriously recommend reokiri to anyone who has anything in mind that they wanted drawn.

    :

    I 100% recommend reokiri's artwork. The art is simply beautiful. She has great communication and we had a nice little brief chat while we were discussing the way I wanted my work to be done. I will order her service again in the future as well as recommending her to family and friends. I am extremely satisfied in every aspect!

    :

    Awesome above and beyond expectations

    :

    Thank you so much for the awesome review. I'm glad you liked the finished product, very fun to make. Hope we could work again next time.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment