Thursday, April 23, 2020

Create Custom Cartoon Characters











About:

I will create a custom cartoon character for you. I can also create a logo from the custom cartoon character



  • I need you to be as detailed as possible when placing your order.
  • Samples would be greatly appreciated (if you have any)


P.S. The $25 price works for some basic custom cartoon characters (like the ones in the gig pictures).

So if your cartoon is more complex, I will implore you to message me for a custom order.

I will also charge extra if you want a logo along with your custom character.

Complex cartoons or logo orders that are placed under the standard package will not be considered (you can message me to know if your cartoon is complex or not).



Thanks for taking your time to read this description. I will be awaiting your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. Delivered that I wanted

Seller's Response:

Exceptional buyer. Clearly stated what he wanted.

Seller's Response:

Great - again

:

Thanks again. Will be expecting more orders from you

:

Gave us just what we wanted and super fast too! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment