Saturday, April 18, 2020

Draw Your Cartoon Portrait











About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig! :)



I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary


The $5 Gig includes: 

- Head Drawing

- One person in black & white

- In 900x900 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)



Extra options:

- Extra fast delivery - $10



- Color - $5

- Head & Shoulders - $5

- Half Body - $15

- Full Body - $20



- High resolution (4000x4000 transparent background) - $5

- Source file (Ai file - layered, editable, vector) - $10

- Commercial use licence - $10



For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)



Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)
Deni

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is super talented! I refer all my friends to him when they ask me where i got my drawing done

Seller's Response:

Thank you, that means soo, soo much!! LOVE working with you!! :)

Seller's Response:

What can I say except WOW! what an incredible transformation! Super professional and fast delivery time! Will definitely come back for more fantastic transformations! :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, definitelly looking forward to hearing from you :)

Seller's Response:

Deni was amazing!! He really takes your suggestions to heart, and turns it into something special. I highly recommend using his services




No comments:

Post a Comment