Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Draw You A Comic











About:

I'll make you a digital cartoon in classic comic style, based on a photo you have to provide me. Full color, with a flat background or a very simple scene, so the spotlight will be the person portrayed. It can be a face or a midbody or full body.

Reviews


:

My only concern with giving him a raving comment, is that then other people will use him and he'll be too busy for me to keep working with him!! He's absolutely fantastic

:

My 7th time working with Isma.. He's a PRO without the PRO label or tag.. Not convinced? Google Jonas Von Kruger/Isma Comics on Instagram and l guarantee you'll place your order immediately.. Thanks for your dedicated buddy..

:

Good work

:

Another terrific experience working with Isma..

:

Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment