Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Draw Your Car With Caricature Style











About:

Hi car lovers,


I can make your Car looks COOL with My Cartoon style. I'm professional artwork with Premium Skill and will make you satisfied with the results obtained.



I work on Clip studio Paint, and you will get a source file with a 350 dpi format and a separate layer of each color + commercial use. (if you ask for copyright artwork please contact me on the message)



Give me a car picture. (I hope you give a good picture with high resolution).

then I'll make a sketch for you to review then if you approve it I'll go get it done.



Please put order!

let me know if you have any other questions.



note!

I just draw a car with background and font. does not accept the making of objects = human, animal, skull, devil. etc


Thanks!
Arieq

Reviews


:

great work

:

Great job!

:

Smooth and easy

:

Wonderful work. Very communicative

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment